Privacy & Security
At Qualitynet, your right to privacy and data security is our primary concern, that is why we are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site. We use the information we collect about you to process order, provide a more personalized shopping experience and to improve our ability to serve your needs. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us when you shop through our site.We value the trust that our customers have placed in us. We will protect that trust by respecting the privacy of all our customers,especially as it related to maintaining the confidentiality of any information, which we obtain.
We have prepared this notice to explain what types of customer information we collect,how we use it,and under what circumstances we may share it.
Specific types of information for specific purposes.
- You can visit our website without giving us any information about yourself.
- We have tried our best to minimize the amount of information requested from you. The information we request in the form is required for us to perform the delivery of the service you ordered.
- Failure in supplying such data may result in our inability to perform the delivery of the service you ordered.
- When you order by completing the existing order form on our homepage, we need to know your name, email address,mailing address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date.This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- We do not sell, share or rent the information we collect at this site and we do not use the information for any other internal secondary purpose.
- Qualitynet uses the latest encryption and security technology and fraud detection technique .to keep your personal and account information safe and secure. All your ordering information- including your name, address and credit card number- are encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security. Your credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering
- system. Since credit card and personal information are only entered on the order form, only the order form and shopping basket are secure.
- The secured pages will show a secured URL (https://) and a lock sign on your browser. When you enter your credit card number into the order form, its transmitted across the internet in an encrypted ( scrambled) form, then decoded when its gets to the server.
- Although, we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguards the confidentiality of your personal or account information, transmissions made by means of internet cannot be secure. We will not be liable for disclosures of your information due to errors in transmissions or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Non- disclosure of personal information to outside parties.
Qualitynet does not share, sell or rent its customer's information to anyone. We take your trust very seriously. We do not share credit card information with any one except the card company or issuing bank.
Links to third party websites
- Most browsers are set to accept cookies, however, if you prefer, you can set yours to refuse them.
- While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, Qualitynet cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any website.
Update or Change of personal information?
If at any time, you would like to change, amend or update any personal information in your account,just go to the My Account link at qstore.qualitynet.net.Here you can change or update you email address and password or any other information .
Use of IP Addresses
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, any fraud or abuse of the services, and to administer our website.
Right of Access and Correction.
Qualitynet may revise this Privacy and Security policy at any time, effective upon posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Site. Continue access or use by User of the Site after posting of the revisions by Qualitynet, shall constitute User's acceptance and agreement to the changes in the Terms and Conditions.
Respect of Customer's Privacy
Your trust is important to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy, whether you do business with us in person, online,by telephone or mail. Our aim is to continue to provide our customers with services, with the highest standards of quality and maximum customer benefits. We look forward to serving you.
Should you have any questions about this Privacy and Security Policy, its practices or your dealings with Qualitynet's website, you can contact us at the following addresses:
- Tel: 1804444
- Fax: 22413782 Support E-mail: email@example.com